A website is like a business card for your company, so you need to pay a lot of attention to its overall look and structure. A website should be able to attract new customers with its visual appearance and content, but not only. It is the place where existing and new customers learn about your activities, services, news, values, new offers and much more. What feeling do you want to give people who visit your website? What story do you want to tell? Contact us, we'll help you do it!
Website development tasks
- website design (overall look of the website)
- uploading finished text and images to the website*
- creating seo optimised website content
- logo design (if required)
- choosing the perfect colour range
- choosing automation and productivity extensions (Facebook integration, automatic receipt of pdf invoices, price entry assistant (with VAT), etc.)
- SSL certificate
*Lack of inspiration or ideas? Don't worry! Contact us - we can arrange the creation of suitable images and text for your website.
What is an SSL certificate?
SSL (Secure Socets Layer) is a digital certificate that verifies the identity of a website or online shop and provides an encrypted connection between the website server and the web browser.
Why do you need an SSL certificate?
An SSL certificate ensures the security of user data and verifies website ownership to prevent fraud. With an SSL certificate, users can safely visit your website or online shop, especially when it comes to making purchases online.
There are no products to list in this category.