With this extension, you can specify the possible payment methods for the product in the online shop control panel, depending on the delivery method, and exclude payment methods that are not available for a particular method.
In the OpenCart admin control panel, it is not possible by default to exclude payment methods for each delivery method separately, for example the option to pay cash on delivery if the customer will receive the product at a self-service terminal.
With the Conditional Payment Methods extension, only the payment methods available with the selected delivery method that were predefined by the shop owner in the admin control panel settings will be presented to the customer during checkout, but payment methods that have been excluded will not be visible.
If you are looking for our Conditional Payment Methods extension for OpenCart 3.x - click her.
- Allows to exclude some payment methods for each shipping method separately;
- Allows to exclude payment methods for specific customer groups only;
- Extension ready to use in Latvian, Russian and English languages;
- Supports OpenCart versions from 1.5.x to 2.x.
Store front demo (checkout to see available shipping methods)
demo (without update permissions)
Conditional Payment Method Settings Screenshot
Click here to access documentation.
Submit your request at partneris.lv contact form.
|OpenCart versions supported||1.5.x-2.x|
|Technical support length||12 months|
- Product code: conditional-payments